Mode of action and target site or mechanism of action:
动作的模式（MOA） describes the biochemical processes by which the fungicide poisons the fungus (for example, disrupting cell wall synthesis）。 Target site of action or mechanism of action is the exact location of inhibition, such as interfering with the activity of a specific enzyme within a metabolic pathway.
选择 and selection pressure:
选择 is the process by which control measures favor resistant individuals over susceptible ones (see 理解性）。 选择压力 refers to the intensity of the selection.
Protectant or 渗透剂 Fungicide:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.渗透剂 （也称为“特定地点”）杀菌剂 are absorbed into plants following application and also function as a protectant fungicide at the site of contact. They are generally considered systemic fungicides, but they have different degrees of systemic movement:
本地系统 fungicides move only a short distance such as within the leaf to which it is applied.
椎板的杀菌剂 move through the leaf from one side to the other.
木质部移动杀菌剂 move upward in plants and outward to the periphery of leaves with water through the xylem, the water conducting tissue of the plant. This is known as acropetal movement
amphimobile /真正的全身 fungicides move both upward through the xylem, and downward through the phloem, the food conducting tissue of the plant. These fungicides are described as amphimobile. Few fungicides are fully systemic.
主题 Included in this Module
- 杀菌剂方面知道 — Understand the terms that describe fungicide activity and resistance development
- 阻力惹的祸？ — Most fungicide failures are not likely due to resistance.
- Mechanisms of 抗药性 — There are several ways that populations of fungi become resistant.
- 提出性风险 — The fungicide mode of action can determine the likelihood and speed of resistance development
- Proactive 抗药性 Avoidance — Use diverse disease control tactics to help avoid resistance.
- 由数字喷涂 — Fungicides with similar modes of action could exhibit cross resistance. One way to avoid this is by rotating chemically dissimilar fungicides.
- How to Manage 抗药性 — If fungicide resistance is confirmed or highly suspected, diverse approaches to managing resistance need to be incorporated
- 资源 and Suggested Reading